From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 12:23:40 -0800
Boy have I gone off the deep end.  I'm just so upset.  I should have called
and read before writing this morning.  My husband came in from the shop and
showed me an article.  I've called four stations.  The article, in todays
morning Post Intelligencer, is short.

It reads:
[Moderator's note: Ed Lipinski's post below has a summary.  BIG]

I couldn't reach anyone this morning at Channel 4.  Channel 5 didn't have
any more news, but the lady was helpful and said the latest wire indicated
"a feud".  Channel 7 said there would possibly be a follow story tomorrow,
but there was nothing new now.  Channel 11 hadn't heard of the story but the
man was friendly and interested and said he would check into it and try to
get some video on it.

A couple stations mentioned they were dependent on their sister stations in
Spokane for information and video.

That's it for me today, but I'm calling stations tomorrow to ask if they're
pursuing the story.  I guess I just feel that knowing more will somehow
help.  I'm out of energy (and time, must go to relatives' home) for calling
Spokane stations.  Anyone up for it?  Or doing it?

Thanks,  Lynn