From:
"<Lisa> <Williams>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 23:41:57 EST
Hi everyone.  I have to tell you this hilarious story.  My other half and
I moved in together about a year ago.  We got Buster, one of five fuzzies,
shortly after that.  Buster is our high jumper and most mischievous
ferret.  Now if you can picture this
desk-- p file cabinet w
        a                a
         n el               ll
            wardrobe closet

This is how our bedroom is set up NOW.  For a while, Buster would jump on
the chair to get to the computer and make a mess of our desk.  Not a big
mess mind you just dumping Bill's ashtray or something.  Well, a year
later and A LOT more stuff on the desk it has become war between Bill and
HIS ferret, he picked Buster out and bought him, and getting on this desk.
It is so funny.  I wish I could have taped it for all of you to watch.
Bill started with a small panel (what was left over from putting it on the
bottom of the filing cabinet because the ferrets would take all of the
papers out.  I told him that Buster would be able to get over it, but did
he believe me?  NO.  buster jumped over the smaller panel, messed the
desk, and I kid you not pooped in the ashtray.  I never laughed harder.
Bill and I came in and Buster was looking at Bill like "I'm smarter than
you are".  Bill then went to Home Depot to get higher and stronger
paneling.  He cute it to perfectly fit.  So far Buster hasn't gotten on
our desk, but it's only been a week.  He did however dump Bill's change
jar.  They have some weird thing going between them.  My other ferrets
and I just enjoy the excitement and yelling of "Oh s***" everytime Buster
wins.

Lisa and my fabulous four and mischievous one

Check out SOS's new website address:
http://www.supportourshelters.org
Every donation helps... even ONE dollar.  So send a dollar to SOS or your
local shelter today :  ).

Interested in a ferret club in NJ?  Check out www.metroferret.org