From:
"R. Parrish" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 23:32:11 -0400
A couple of days after we brought Coco Puff home, we found some dried-up
green slimy (at least it looked like it probably was before it dried out)
stuff on the floor in front of our sliding glass door.  I didn't think
anything of it.  However, having seen so much about the Green-Slime of ECE,
I am somewhat concerned about CP.  He seems perfectly fine (as far as I can
tell with him being our first fert.) We took him to the vet last Sat.  who
looked him over and gave him his first distemper vac.  (The ad in the Yellow
Pages said he specializes in ferts!) I didn't think to ask him about it, so
nothing was said.

Should we be concerned since he seems healthy after 2 weeks?  Is there
anyway to test if he has ECE?  Please let us know ASAP - we don't want to
even think about loosing our new baby!

Thanks!
Susan  (Mom)
Rick   (Dad)
Frosty (Girl cat) - "Just keep that thing away from me!"
Mike   (Boy cat)  - "Look it's neat . . . Agh - it's after me!  Mommmmmy!"