From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:24:10 -0500
Sunday Morning

Calling all Ferrets; humans dressed as ferrets that is.  Get your
thinking caps on folks make yourself into a ferret for the day!  Sunday
morning; those that would like may come to the presentation dressed in
a ferret costume.  Those not wanting to dress like a ferret will be
provided with a pencil to draw whiskers on their faces if you wish to
participate!  Participation is NOT required!  This is just for fun!
Judges will be looking for the best costume; IFC committee members will
pick the winning costume after the morning presentation is over and
before we head out to the zoo.  Bob Church has donated a very special
prize for the lucky winner...

ZOO TRIP
Hey Bob Church!  Does this mean you being our leader, our guide, for
the trip to the St. Louis Zoo; we are going to have a Whale of a time.
Climb like monkeys onto a bus?  So we can slither into the zoo with all
the fur costumes we humans are going to wear to look like the Dwarf
Mongoose, European Polecat, Otters and Meercats that live at this zoo!?
That special prize you have for the winning costume contest?  Sure better
be good or we will feed you to the alligators right there at the zoo!

Get your tickets folks this sounds like a grand Laughing Hyena time with
good'ol Bob!  Although Bob; you do need to tone down the Hawaiian shirt
you wear for this trip, we can't have you scaring the lions out of their
cage s!

Advance sale discounted tickets are available now for this special trip
with Bob Church to the St. Louis Zoo, tickets are available on a first
come first serve basis.  The cost is $ 8.00 per ticket for the bus (the
zoo is free), so get your ticket money to Judy Cooke ASAP.  Email
confirmations will be sent when payment is received, you will receive
your tickets for the Zoo trip at the registration table when you sign
in for the weekend.

Snail Mail information is:

Judy Cooke
851 Burnt Pond Road
Ostrander, OH  43061

Make checks payable to International Ferret Congress   OR

You can use Paypal [log in to unmask] be sure to put Zoo
Trip in the comments section .  Please add $1.00 for Paypal fees

If there are still seats available the day of the Zoo trip you will be
able to buy a ticket to go with the group, but thickets will be $10.00
at that time.

For those of you needing this information to make your travel plans, we
will depart the hotel at 1 pm.  The zoo closes at 5 pm so we should be
back at the hotel by 6 pm .

Permission granted to cross post as long as no changes are made.

Brenda Johnson, Official Spokesperson and Vendor Coordinator
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org