From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:01:28 -0400
Hi Everyone,
I need help with something.  We just took our little deaf kid to trim
his nails and I said oh my goodness look at his ear.  It is not red but
swollen from an apparent bite from one of his room mates.  We cleaned
it out and put Colloidal Silver on it and gave him some internally.  It
appears to be a little hematoma and does not really seem to be bothering
him but looks terrible.  Is there anything that can be done without a
visit to the vet?

Help please
Thank you
Love & angel hugs