From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 14:34:39 -0500
I don't know if this was answered or not, but here goes.  We just had a
Flemish Giant (rabbit) dropped off with a broken back.  We don't even
take in rabbits - just exotics and wild critters.  Ordinarily I would've
strongly considered euthanasia, but this big girl has a lap dog
mentality.  She's a real doll.  We had a special cart designed for her a
couple of weeks ago.  The company was helpful, accommodating and great
to work with.  The product was delivered quickly.  Audi (the bunny) is
still getting used to her new wheels.  She has "some" uncontrolled
movement of her hind quarters which actually makes things more difficult
for her, but we're confident she'll be rolling in no time.  ANYWAY, this
company has also done a cart or two for ferrets for any of you
interested.  Their link is: http://www.k9carts.com/about_us.htm

They also worked with us on the price because Audi was a rescue.  Nice
people!

Good luck with the pug!

Kim Schilling
Author, Ferrets for Dummies