From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:22:44 -0600
Good morning or afternoon to you:
I am looking for a company that sells 1-in plastic round D-rings.  I have
called A+plus products three times and got no response.

I am also looking for black 6mm black plastic cordlocks.

Also last but not least, I need to know where you can buy labels that you
sew inside of clothing for example :that says made with loving care or
made especially for you, I need to buy all three of these items in bulk.
I can find the labels in 3pks but they are expensive but I need to buy all
three of these items in bulk.

Thanks
Adalila

Kerry and Ada Gibbs (Weaselpals)
St.Patrick's Day Hammocks are now available
Email me to see patterns.
Hammocks and Sleepers
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html