From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:29:10 -0700
Ok, I know this is the second time I posted today, but this was just too
cute.

Last night I was engrossed in my medical terminology homework, books and
papers everywhere.  I was getting close to being done, when Mr. Sebastian
Sweetfang, he of the floppy white feet, decided that I had to come play
with him *right now*!  He apparently decided to help me finish my
homework... by graciously offering to eat it.  He started by chewing on
the corner of my book until I shooed him away.  Then he started on a
different book.  After that, he started tossing around various papers.
Sebastian then proceeded to steal my pen the second I put it down; after
it was retrieved, he started licking my fingers until I finally gave in
and took a break to play with him.  Everything about his expression said
"Hey, that doesn't look like fun!  Why aren't you having fun?!  You must
come have fun with me RIGHT NOW!" Does anything like this ever happen to
anyone else?  And have they got us trained, or what?

love to everyone and everyfert,

Rachel, Lola, Pukka... and Sweet Sebastian Homework-eater

=====
"Go ahead, call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops"

                      -- Tom Waits