From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 20:16:36 -0700
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody had ideas as to how I could provide more fun
for my ferrets who have free roam of a room.  They were always dooking
when they first got the room but now, its been awhile, and even though I
interchange toys and bedding, they only time they dook is when I bring
them to my room.  I'm assuming this is because they are being stimulated
by all the new things but I want them to have the same kind of fun in
their room.  Any ideas?  I would love to hear them.

Also, its been a few months since the've had their room but they still
haven't litter trained.  The've got 4 large litter boxes and I've put
their poops in the boxes, I've woken them up and placed them in the box
where they will go but not when I'm not there.  I'm at my wits end and
now I'm just cleaning the poops constantly.  If there is anything more I
can do to help the process, please write to me!  Thanks!

Lisa, Bentley and Cinnamon