From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:48:27 -0700
I hate to do this since there are so many other shelters out there right
now in need.  But I feel that I muct to ensure that our shelter kids
continue to get all that they deserve.

We are in need of donations.  If you can help....

Things needed:
Food
treats
Ferretvite
Ferretone
Vet Donations (current vet bill is just under $1000)

I will be putting up eBay items this week (I hope) to try to raise other
funds.  Shawns mirror etchings will be on there too.

If you have a spare scale that we can use for ferrets or chicken baby
food that would help too.

We are currently nursing back to health, Sarah
www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2811757&uid=421224

We also just got in 2 female ferrets just 3 months old.  And this weekend
will be getting in 4 ferrets.

If you have already given to another shelter or the other rescues that
have just taken place, or are just not in a position to... that is ok.
Our kids will NOT go without.  We will find a way.

To those that have already donated to our vet... THANK YOU!  It means so
much.

We do have a pay pal set up [log in to unmask]

Thank you all for keeping Zippy, Sarah and my mom in your prayers.  I
have not yet been able to write Zippys story up...it has just been too
much for me right now....But I will..

Permission to cross post.

Thank you again....you all mean the world to me.... the support from
everyone, in all ways means so much.

Joanne
Ferret Corner Shelter
www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz