From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:44:39 EDT
Well, I've got a few free minutes so I wanted to touch base with all my
friends!

First off, thank you all for you cards and letters on my friends passing.
Her murdering brother got caught last week and he is in jail awaiting
trial.  It still hurts to think of her and her family is not having
services so I'm not feeling any closure yet.  Maybe when he gets
sentanced it will be there.  I won't be able to thank everyone privately
there were so many and my time is so streached out, but you guys really
came through on making me feel better!  I also have a few other thank
you's to send out,

Sharon and Rocky for the food donation, my guys ate it all up, lol

Lisa for the $50 cert to the ferret store, how'd ya know we needed
stuff????

SOS, for being there for me

last but not least to Marylou and Ferrets magazine, not only do they
sponser ferrets at the shelter but in Slim shady's passing they made a
donation in his honor to the shelter to help a very needy ferret.  Pablo
my heart murmur guy needed an ultrasound and bloodwork as he is getting
worse it seems.  This donation made that possible.  We now know more of
what we are dealing with little Pablo and are putting him on new meds to
help him.

I really wish I had more time to spend on the computer, I have so much
news to share with you all.  I'm going to try to make it a point to write
a little each week.

You are my ferret family and i'm glad your there!

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"