Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:28:42 -0700
Anyone out there familiar with a litter box product called "Aspen"
Supreme wood pellets, which is manufactured by Green Pet Products?

I just saw it last night in a local pet store and after a thorough read
of the packaging, it "appears" to be a decent product that I'd like to
try.  Nothing different than regular stove burning pellets but easier to
find year round here.  It's a 100% bio-degradable product and DOES NOT
contain PINE OR CEDAR particles, which is good, but there's definitely
an aspen scent to it.

I've been using corn cob kernels for a while now for the litterboxes and
it's OK but the furkids tend to carry the cob pieces out of the box with
them, on their wet or (unfortunately sometimes) poopy paws and the corn
cob pieces HURT when they're stepped on!

So, what's the verdict?

Jennifer and the 3 Amgios  :-)