Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 22:10:32 -0800
It has been 2 and a half years since the last symposium, in Pittsburgh.
In that time many ferret friends have passed from this earthly realm
into the next. Let's remember them when we come together for the
symposium in Phoenix on June 3-5.

If you know of someone in the ferret community who has died since Nov.
2008, please send me the name of that person, the date of death &
location with which we can associate them and a bit about them. A
picture is also nice. Please do not assume that I know about everyone
who was listed on the FML or other list. I don't have all that
information and need pictures, too. Share as much information as you
like and I will use what I can.

Please feel free to crosspost this. Due to the long time period and
the number of people affected, this must be limited to the ferret
community. Please email to me at this address or mail the items to
arrive prior to May 28.
You may mail items to:

Renee Downs
11785 Wilderness Dr.
Anchorage, AK 99516

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we