From:
Cristine Blum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 23:08:09 -0000
Hi all I run a ferret and small animal rescue in ky.  I take in ferrets,
reabbits, prariedogs, rats , hamsters, guinepigs etc.  I do have some
adoptable ferrets right now and I have been noticing post for ferrets
needing homes in ohio I will take in any ferret needing a home I have had
6 come in the last week I only ask anyone looking to adopt to pay vet fees
for shots or care.

Also if anyone out there has any small animal toys for any of the animals
I take in any donations would be appreciated I try and buy as many as I
can but between vet and food care for 40 animals at this time expenses
for yoys sometimes get overlooked I have a website I have not had time to
post all the adoptable pics yet hope to get to it this week but for anyone
looking to adopt any small pet or needing to find one a home in ky. ohio
area I am here for you thanks and god bless

http://communities.msn.com/Openheartsferretprariedogrescue&naventryid=140