From:
Shelly Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 15:24:20 -0400
Hobbes, Calvin, and Susie are the small monsters in my life.  Last night
something happened that I will not allow to happen again.  While I was in
the basement of my building putting my clothes in the dryer, my oldest,
Hobbes, jumped up on the dining room table and walked over to the window
sill.  He then walked along the window sill, and knocked off a small plant
(I loved that plant) for Calvin and Susie to destroy.  He then moved on to
my big plant (my mother gave me this plant).  He dug a 4 inch hole in the
plant's pot kicking dirt everywhere before I came home and found him (BTW, I
had *just* vacuumed).  Well, I can't take it anymore.  Something has to
change.  I am going to get rid of them.  I know, I know.  I should
reconsider.  Surely I can find a way for all of us to live in harmony.  But
I don't think so.  (Please don't flame me).  I have enjoyed watching them
grow (they were so little and cute when I got them), but I just can't take
it anymore.  So, If anyone knows of a good home, I'd appreciate it if you'd
let me know.  Or, maybe I'll just throw them in the dumpster.

  Shelly

 p.s.  You don't think I'm talking about the ferrets do you?
       I'm getting rid of the plants.  :) This post was just an attempt at
       humor.  (sorry, I know it was a poor attempt ;)