From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:34:42 -0800
Hey all!

I just bought this cat/ferret nylon tunnel at Petco and thought I'd pass
the info. along  (I'm not promoting Petco; I just like the product).

It's a Claw Pals brand "Kitty Cruiser" tunnel with a mouse toy hanging
down on the inside, a hole cut in the top for easy exit, and a drawstring
on one end that will completely close that end.  (I have a 'faux
sheep-skin lined one which is more sturdy and my furkids LOVE to sleep
in it but it's next to impossible to clean!)

My fur-lined one retails for close to $30.00 and this one is $19.99
($14.99 for Petco Pals card holders).

<http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?R=4952&Ntt=claw+pals&sku=936871>        ilyID=13119&#details

Jennifer and the dynamic duo, Sasha & Snowball :-)