From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:32:24 -0700
These unique elegant porcelain ornaments make great gifts for every
occasion and are sure to please any ferret enthusiast. Their red ribbon
cord makes hanging an ease, be it on your Christmas tree, door knob,
dresser or even your kitchen or bathroom cupboard. They also work out
great as a gift adornment. A heat sublimation technique is used to
create a permanent imprint that will not rub or wear off. The photos
are displayed on one side. We have several shapes available, round,
oval, snowflake & heart. The round, star & snowflake shapes measure
about 3". The oval is 2.25" x 3.25". All are about 3/16" thick. The
images displayed on the round & snowflake shapes are interchangeable.
To view options click on link below.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Christmas%20Ornaments/?albumview=slideshow>

We are offering our best price yet on our ornaments. We are asking $5
for the first ornament, ea. additional ornament is only $4 with free
domestic & international shipping. The promo ends on August 15th, & we
have no idea if or when we will be able to offer this price again, so
order now avoid the rush & might not wanna procrastinate!

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
Please choose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab so we
all can avoid the PayPal fees. Please leave a message in the message
field during your PayPal checkout as to what you are ordering & style
numbers or name(s). When paying with "Personal" tab your shipping
address is not visible to us, so please include your address in the
message field. You can email us at [log in to unmask] if you have
any questions, would like to clarify your order, or if you require an
alternate payment method. Ea. ornament is special ordered & coming
from overseas & can take three weeks or more to arrive.