From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:39:16 EST
I saw that another book signed by the Andersons, Rocky, Sean and me is up
on Ebay by a friend to help California ferrets.  Item: 3660341784

I wanted everyone to know that I do not benefit from any book sales in
any.  I wrote the story pro-bono.  I got the honor of being published.
I have the joy of seeing Sean and Rockys' story reach more people.  Most
of all I get to see positive ferret stories like mine and Sheri Lynns'
story about Jade Elaine hit the mases who otherwise wouldn't read about
ferrets.

You might want to keep an eye on these auctions.  Last time I checked it
was very low on this one.... good time to bid.

Wolfy