Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:51:21 -0700
Hi all

Sorry about this but my hooman had a major puter crash.  It had to go to
da puter vet and get fixed.  They didn't get it back until today so some
of these are very late.  They are da proud owner of a new 10 gig hard
drive.  Sorry again I will try to catch up in da next couple of days.

Sorry about da "da Cat" reference my hooman didn't send da name, only
da time as they have been experiencing technical malfunctions on their
puter.  Luckily I only had a couple to chose from and I got da right one
but didn't know enough cat language to ask da name.  My hooman has been
suitably chastised.

A little girl named Cinnamon came in.  She waz met by Sabrina and
Wriggley.  They were really happy to see her and greeted her warmly.
They had to sit around and talk for some time about home and gossip about
what waz going on there.  Then it waz time to head out and explore and
see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at da Tube Park
where they were running through da tubes for da fun of it.  They were
really involved in their game of tag and chase too.  Others soon joined
in and it got kinda tense there for a bit but everyone worked everything
out and then they had a really large game going dat waz to complicated
for this little sprite to try and work out.  But everyone involved seemed
to have a bal at it.  She said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to
her mommy.

A little guy named Sydney came in next.  He waz met by Possum and Poco
who were happy to see him.  They said he had to sit down immediately
and bring them up to date on all da gossip and happenings back home.
They sat and talked for some time but had to take a small break to get
refortified with rasins at da Fruit Bar.  Then it waz gossip time again.
After da gossip sessions they headed out to explore and see all da sights
and attrations.  They then headed out to Dirt Mountaon for a dig in da
dirt.  They dug and dug for no other reason then to dig.  After a while
they headed over to da den area where they said they were going to
enlarge their den for one more.  After all da practice of earlier it waz
not long before they had it dug out real good with da help of lots of
others from da local ferret engineers club .  He said to send kisses and
cuddles along with hiz luv to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Orion came in later.  He waz met by Zues and Hermes
who were really glad to see him.  They had to talk for a while about da
news at home.  Actually they talk3d quite a bit and they say females
gossip.  Anyway they headed out to see all da sights and atractions.
After dat they had to stop by da Gravy Gourmet for a large snack to get
their energy level up.  Then it waz off to da Wrestling Matches to watch
all da others wrestle.  They said they were scouting out da competition
to see who they could beat and how much they had to train.  They were
over there for some time watching.  I think they enjoyed it a lot and
seemed to get a lot out of it.  He said he felt bunches better here and
mommy shouldn't worry about him as he is doing real good.  He said to
send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Lucky came in later.  He waz met by Robbie.  Fatty,
Popcorn and a bunch of others to numerous to mention.  They were real
happy to see him and greeted him warmly.  Then there waz da biggest gab
session I have seen in a while.  They talked and talked about this and
dat.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions
here.  I later saw them over in da Fields running through da grass and
snorkeling in da grass.  They seemed to have a game of chase and tag
going but I am really not sure who waz it.  I think there wa more than
one at a time and they were joined by a lot of others.  There were a lot
of little ones out there and it waz hard for this little sprite to keep
track of everything dat waz going on.  Lucky seemed to be right in da
thick of it too.  He said to send lots of luv along with many kisses and
cuddles to hiz mommy.  On da Ted thing I will have to get permission from
da Big Boss to cross da bridge to look him up.

I am off to see da Big Boss.  Someone said Holloween is here soon and I
think I am going to get lecture about raiding da other areas.  Wonder who
dat waz.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee