From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:27:35 -0500
I know that BIG probably has been told about many people`s feelings
about that anon post directed to Wolfy....and I know, as his post said,
he realized the "doesn`t belong here" 'title' given to that post!  I can
understand how that post could get thru, with all that Bill has to read &
edit.  MY QUESTION is, "Should 'people' be allowed to post anonymously,
unless it is from a 'ferret-free' zone,( as I believe it was originally
intended), or if the subject,( ONLY ferret-related), warrants it"???
Posters do not have to leave their 'real' names, but if you believe in
your convictions enough to put them in print, then anon. is unneccessary!
Most informed people have a program in their computer, that only allows
people in your address book to reach your inbox, or send it to a 'suspect
email' folder, &/or an "allowed sender" request!  ...

AND if "pickle" upsets you, anonymous, please do NOT watch "Family Guy",
or "South Park", and many, many other shows on tv, and in print, as this
could be too much for your weak stomach!..."PICKLE ENVY"?....Could this
be the underlying problem that you, L.N., have with wolfy`s very
entertaining post????  ..Drive a Hummer?????..Enough said...

John Rich & the New Jersey Gang In Vineland...08360....Pooh to you,
anon.!

john rich <[log in to unmask]>