From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 06:39:00 PST
1. Mia, sorry to hear about all the flames you got, but I am glad that you
are having your baby.  I remember when you decided not to adopt or sell me
a ferret, because of a freak accident of Shadow finding an ear plug, and he
ate it and died from it.  I don't even hold that against you.  Glad to hear
of the new one coming, when is it due?

2. I agree that there is con artist on the internet, that is one reason I
don't buy off the net.  We hear about con artist on the t.v. all the time.
That is why we decided to adopt 1 shelter, which is Alberta Ferret Society,
that because it is hard to send to all of them, the exchange rate for US is
unstable at the monment.

3. You are being smart to check if the shelter is real or a front for con
artist.  Or call the BBB (Better Business) to find if it is on the up and
up.

4. Sam, I am glad that you are handling the Across America for Ferrets.

Marie and her 7 Kidlets