Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 01:33:16 -0400
Me again, if I came across harsh, to any of you, you know this is and
was not my intention, it was strictly towards the lack of care and
decency, the vet knows who she is... Please try to see my point here,
I've lost my share of ferrets in the last 18 t yrs, and loved them all,
but have never experienced this vet thing till now.... Please try to
understand, Scooter and I had a bond that was the most amazing bond
I've ever had.... Scooter wasn't my pet, he was my child, my whole
world, and I'm lost, I know I have to stop being angry, and start
healing with all the wonderfull memories we shared... You will not
here any more negativity from me, as I'm trying my hardest to heal,
but never forget.

I'm sorry to all for bringing you down, as this I'm sure you know was
not my intent, so it stops here.... You all have been amazing,and its
because of all of you that I will get through, and I can't thank you
all enough.....The next post will be when I get another little guy,
waiting for me, he was born the day Scooter passed, and although
nothing will or could ever replace Scooter, I will tell myself,
Scooter was reborn into this other little guy, and we will make
new memories.....  Deb

--aliano