From:
jennifer hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:41:15 -0500
\ust in case anyone hears of anyone who lost a ferret in the
Woodlawn/Catonsville area of Maryland.  Maintenance men knocked on my
door this morning because this very sweet ferret ran into a vacant home
they were cleaning to get ready for new tenants.  Knowing that I have
eight of my own ferrets, they thought I could help.  I have taken the
neutered male ferret in, and have him in my third bedroom, away from my
other ferrets.  He does have a tatoo on his right ear.

I have called local vets to let them know that I have a ferret should
anyone come looking for it, and left my phone number so they can contact
me to describe and identify him before I'll release him.  Tomorrow I'm
going to call the SPCA's and some of the shelters in the area to give
them my info.

If anyone knows someone who is looking for their lost ferret in the area,
please have them contact me via email or at 410-298-1359.

Jen