Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 05:15:10 -0800
I am totally sickened over the story about this poor little guy.  To
go from one abusive situation to thinking he'd been rescued only to be
abused again!!!  Are these people total idiots?  They could have given
him SOMETHING, ANYTHING even if it wasn't ferret food.  How can anyone
look into the face of another living being and eat knowing the other is
going hungry?  I don't know how some people live with themselves....and
not convinced that most deserve to.  When I picked up Silver in PA a few
months ago, he didn't come with any food and we wanted to stop at the
farmer's market before we came home for some lunch....and to take Silver
on what I was sure was his first ever horse and buggy ride...that was so
cute.  We got our lunch and shared it with Silver.  Never seen a ferret
eat hot dog before but I sure couldn't have eaten without sharing it with
him.

Kim at SUMS