From:
Mustang Charlie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 07:48:31 -0800
Paw Paw...

TSK TSK And here I thought you knew how to set your ferret alarm clock.

First..depending on spring or fall...you MUST look at all the kibble in the
fuzzy's food bowl.  Make sure it is bigger at the little and bottom at the
top.

Then, and here is the important one, check the water in the water bowl.  It
has to be right side up in the spring, and left side down in the fall.  If
not, adjust accordingly.

If these fail to properly reset the alarm, then the old stand-by must be
employed.  The 1-hour, Ferrettone drip system, should be implemented.
Starting at 0700 hours, the drip should progress slowly and steadily until
0800, at which time the fuzzies will notify you, in stereo, that it is time
to get up and fix the Ferretone clock, as it stopped dispensing the elixer
of life.

(You **DID** say your paper comes an hour early now, didn't you?!!)

JW, with Garret on my shoulder and Billy-Bob trying to steal the mouse.