From:
Korri Fleming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 18:59:54 -0400
Well... tomorrow morning Laverne and I sent off for an adventure to New
Hampshire.  We are going to see a vet that "specializes" in ferrets and is
supposed to be the best in the Northeast.  She has been steadily failing at
the vet's in Vermont.  They have suggested that I bring her to see this Dr.
I asked the vet tonight if there was a chance for her or should I have her
helped over the Bridge.  He said in his professional opinion that she may
still have a chance.  He has exhausted everything he knows and has faith
in this Dr.in N.H.  He also said that if there isn't a chance that this
doctor will be upfront with me and we will do what is best for Laverne.

I never thought it would be so hard!  Who ever thought that these furry
"rat" looking critters would grab onto my heart so strongly?!?!  I pray
that we are not too late for Laverne and if we are... God give me the
strength to let go!!

Please everyone.... keep her in your prayers for me... pray to give her
the strength to hold on... I don't want to lose her....

Korri