From:
Sara Gennusa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:07:49 -0400
Dear Michelle,

My lil girl MJ had a problem similar to that years ago. It's what made
me stop using the Advantage. She lost her entire undercoat, but most of
the guard hairs remained intact. It was determined to be an allergy. I
treated her with Benadryl for a few days, stopped the treatment with
Advantage (obviously), and her hair came back. I prefer Frontline, but
only when ABSOLUTELY necessary. After the allergy scare, I hand picked
the fleas off of her (tedious, but necessary). Hope this helps. E-mail
me if you have more questions.

Sara

P.S. Frontline and Advantage work very differently...ask Sukie, I bet
she knows ;-)