From:
Jonas and Rebecca Stoltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 1996 16:05:00 MDT
Hi everyone!
my hubby & I relocated Stubby to a new apartment on fri. and he now seems
ok with the move.Yesterday I was really worried about him.The apartment was
so hot.I had a fan on and he was in the direction of the fan.It didn't seem
like it was helping him much.  Stubby was breathing very hard.I did remember
someone posting about a bottle of water frozen so while that was in the
freezer,Stubby hung out on the cool bathroom floor.Once the bottle was
frozen it seemed to make Stubby a happy camper.

I have 2 questions.Is it best to wrap the frozen bottle up in a shirt or
towel?I did that yesterday with one of Stubby's bed sheets(old shirts) and
he moved the clothes out of the way so he could touch the bottle.What about
putting the bottle in a sock?Well maybe that won't be such a good idea,since
Stubby LOVES socks.

The other question...I guess this is the 3rd one.Anyway Stubby is going to
the vet next week for the fisrt time.Since we've gotten him.I know what
shots he needs,but should I have the vet give him an exam too?Stubby is 2
yrs. old, so any help would be great.

About the deaf ferret,Stubby is deaf.He still runs around like a crazy fert.
I still have the habit of yelling at him when he does something wrong.After
I yell I remember he can't hear me.With his squeaky toys,he just needs to
see one of us grab them then he attacks.

sorry this became so long!!!
rebecca