From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:58:57 -0400
This is too Harley's mom.  My mom saved me when everyone thought i should
be put down.  Dad bought me for mom's anniversary present instead of the
earrings she wanted.  The pet store was going to have me put to sleep.  I
wasnt tired, just sick.  Well dad told them that if anyone could save me
that mom could, and she was already rehabbing a baby racoon so the little
extra work of me would be no big deal.  At first mom wasnt sure what I was,
but after a few hours of rest in a warm bed "dads chest" and a full tummy i
uncurled myself and let mom get a good look at me.  She started kissing me
and telling me how pretty i was.  Men arent pretty and she started with the
kisses the first day EEEEEEUUUUUU!  The first few nights I got to sleep
with mom and dad.  Then I got my own little bed but mom ended up putiing
it on her bed just in case i needed her.  My vet says I am kinda small but
that dynamite comes in small packages.  Mom had several people tell her
that i should have been put to sleep, but she didnt listen.  I cant tell
you what she told them cause she always covered my ears so i couldnt hear.
But i am glad she didnt listen to them cause i love to watch my human
brothers play football and soccer.  Their football coach says i am a good
mascott whatever that is.  All i know is i get to sit with the players on
the bench and I love it!  Dont listen to the other people, but listen to
your heart and you will hear the right thing to do just like my mom did.
Dont tell the others but mom says I am her favorite.  Tell harley bug that
I am war dancing for him.  Uh oh here comes mom gotta go.

Fred and the fat fuzz