From:
FerretHill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 19:28:56 -0600
Hello fellow ferret slaves,

When will I learn?!

"Five is enough!" I told myself over and over after Choco-Sin came to live
with us.  Well, there is apparently no cure for ferret math because...

Next month, Ferrethill and the Fab Five is about to become...

Ferrethill and the SPUNKY SEVEN!

Desert Moon has accepted my offer to adopt two of his "retired" breeders
because the breeder wants to downsize his ferrety to introduce new
bloodlines (New Zealand) and will also be going to night school.  They are:

(Drum Roll please)

Zeus - a HUGE muscular DEW.  He is Canadian and Swiss with some Demi Gigas
in his bloodline.  Currently weighing in at 5 lbs and he is only 7 months
old.  He should be between 6 to 7 (more?) lbs come wintertime.

Harley - a BIG boy that has Chocolate Point/Simanese markings.  He is
currently at around 4 lbs but beefs up to 6.5 lbs by Christmas.  He is a
little over a year old and has sired beautiful litters.  A gentleman -
probably because he has English bloodlines.

These two can be viewed at the Desert Moon's website:

For pics of Zeus, go to:

http://www.desertmoonferrets.com/zeus.html

For pics of Harley, go to:

http://www.desertmoonferrets.com/harley.html

I have had some offers and seen many ferrets needing a home, but I did not
"fall in love" with them.  I was looking for that special boy and when
Desert Moon posted about his big boys, I didn't think they would be that
big and adorable.  But after by just talking to the breeder and seeing the
boys' pics, I have been blown over in awe.  I couldn't decide on which to
adopt so I went for both, naturally!

--
Ferrethill and the Fab Five (for now)

Me (Where's the dictionary?  I need to look up "self-control"...)
Soda-Pop (Would you please tell Choco that I am still the alpha male here)
Mocha (More boys???  When are you gonna get me a sister?)
Cheswick (Well, it's fine with me as long as my share of food doesn't
          decrease)
Foodstamp (Two more playmates...well okay, I'll find time for them too...)
Choco-Sin (Gawd, when I am finally about to be settled into the social
           order, you had to go and bring in two more big boys!)

* "Real men play with their weasels!"      *
*  http://aznet.net/~ferrethill/           *
*  IQC number: 35125920                    *