From:
Michael & Carolyn Dimmitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 22:29:13 -0600
Our little guy Iolaus is losing fur on the top of his hands and feet.  Has
anyone ever heard of this?  He did come form less than ideal circumstances.

He also seems to have this orange colored oil coming out of his pores.  I
can only see it on his tail, we had to shave it to treat his terrible
blackheads.  We have been using Oxy Pads to treat it, and they work GREAT!!!
He is growing in his underfur (his tail was so plugged before that he had no
underfur at all).  I am just curious about the oil coming out of his pores.
Has anyon heard of this?

Thanks!!!!

Carolyn and Michael