From:
Yvonne Arruda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:16:53 -0800
Hi,

I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to respond to my question
about our little ferts digging under the carpet.  We received numerous
replies with suggestions of how to deter their attention and behavior from
underneath the couch.  I found that the replies I received, with the
exception of 1, were filled with the type of information I was looking for-
kind, insightful, educational, and helpful.

We will try using a plastic carpet runner which I think will do the trick.
After reading all the emails I got about the harm declawing does ferrets, we
will not even consider that an option.  Rather we will try each and every
suggestion if the plastic carpet runner does not work.

Kudos to all who took the time to respond.

Yvonne