From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:03:11 EDT
Greetings from the hammoch of Josiah.  Gots lots of email wanting to know
where the frolic is.  I guess some humans missed da first email.  Da Ma Ma
says its time to post again.

"2002 Four Rescue Spring Ferret Frolic"
Sunday April 28, 2002
10 am to 4 pm.
Elks Lodge #1849
431 Granby Road, Chicopee, Ma
for direction please check out theeducatedferret.org website or email
[log in to unmask] or Mapquest

Now for the good part.  My job.  Today my job was fun.  I slid across the
floor because Da Ma Ma droped an egg on it.  She put a paper thing on it
and would not let me play in it or eat it.  Looked like I could have had
such a time weasel war dancing in it.  Danced on the paper thing any way
when she reached to get another one.  Joshua missed out on the fun cause
he was still sleeping.  He came out when the cheese cake thing was in the
hot box.  Did he stand up an sniff then tried to climb the leg.  Silly boy
she would not let him have any anyway.  She said its for the cheese cake,
dessert raffle.  Da Ma Ma put chocolate crust on the bottom, looked like
poops, then chocolate cheesecake on top.  She put these white chocolate
things in the hot pot and mixed them all up then added another layer of
this on top.  The best part is she washed the red berries and mushed them
up.  I got a piece of this yuck!  So I pouted and she gave me a cookie
treat.  Always works, but if she had to wash her hands one more time
because we kept getting on the bench to see what she was doing we were
going back into our den room.  She added this strawberry to the cheesecake
and it looked like a three hammochs all on top of each other.  Da MaMa
said she is going to put chocolate gonoch on top.  Sounds awful should
have chicken on it, but whats a ferret know about cheese cake except this
one is to be raffled off at the frolic for our ADV test fund.  There will
be several wonderful cheese cakes and dessert treats that are donated by
some very special people.  The Cheesecake raffle is at:

2:45  Cheese cake/dessert raffle.  Presented and Raffled by DR Karen
Purcell, Center Stage

Note: all proceeds are to be devided by the four rescue hosts for ADV
testing.

3:00 Raffle drawing for the raffle tables of The EducatedFerret, FACT,
Ferret WIse and The Gimmee Shelter.

3:15 Raffle drawings for the guest tables.

Oh forgot have some volunteers writing a poem for us about the frolic for
tomorrow.  Will share then By By

Thank you
Josiah