From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:12:21 -0400
Hi all!  It has been forever since we posted.  It seems that every since
last years hurricanes, we just have not slowed down.  That, on top of
school and a crazy work schedule, along with the shelter kids - has tied
up every second.  Things here continue to be busy.  For some reason, we
seem to be going through another period of surrenders.  We just went
through this in April and it usually is not this bad at this time.
However, we have had several great adoptions lately and more promising
forever homes coming to visit soon.  We recently had an article in the
local Sentinel as well as a spot on the news!  If any shelter out there
can find a way to do this, I strongly suggest it.  Some of the recent
surrenders are from it - but the positive effects far out weigh that.  We
have had three new members, 7 adopted ferrets (more to come) and several
donations of money and stuff.  It really can be a great thing for the
shelter!

ferrets - the less we have had in a long time!!  However, 18 of them are
over 3 years old and 6 of them are seniors.  We pay our vet bill as we go
and they do give us a great break.  But of course, our medical expenses
per year are high.

Along those lines (money that is) I wanted everyone to know that we have
some great eBay things posted and currently have no bids or very low
bids.  Many of these items are hand made and unique.

Please take a look at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZferretsQ2dnQ2dlimbo

Thank ahead of time and dook sto all of you!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
<http://www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org>

PO Box 161432
Altamonte Springs, Fl 32716-1432