From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 10:57:37 -0800
ok the only reason I'm making this last statement is for the SAFETY of
our little fuzzys and only for that reason.  several of you have told me
" i don't now what I'm talking about " and " i should read exactly what
the bag of pellets state ".  also several of you have said that the
pellet co. are putting the same product in different bags!  if this is
true then the pellet co. are in violation of several safety laws not to
mention false advertising !!!!

the bag of stove pellets that i have here is a 40LB bag of burn master
pellets " for stove use only do not use for animals." 4 of these pellets
will soak up a teaspoon of water in about 10 minets.

the bag of pet litter is a 40LB bag of barn dry animal bedding " dust
free.  highly absorbent, for anima use only DO NOT use in stoves " 2 of
these pellets will soak up a teaspoon of water in about 2 minets.

now then if the stove pellets state due not use for animals I'm darn sure
not going to endanger my little ones but i will use the one that says it
is safe for animals.  but to those of you who use the stove pellets more
power to you.  at least i now that my kids are safe from you!

i am waiting to hear from the company that makes the barn dry so unless i
hear to the contrary " since i don't now what I'm talking about " i will
not worry about the safety of all ferrets (just mine) read the fml and
ignore any flames that come my way.

ok I'm off the soap box I'll be quiet now.

rich samantha & barnaby & the ghost of pogo