Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:32:46 -0400
God Bless our hospice moms like Marilyn Ledoux, the health info helpers
on the FML, all the rescuers, the bridge greeters and all the shelter
Moms and Dads who give their all. We would not be a community of
ferret-loving people without you. You put it all in perspective and
we should look long and hard at ourselves before we ever say anything
negative about you. I only helped a tiny bit with the DMK rescue in
Ohio, but I took home two little ferret girls and they have given my
old timer a quality of life in his declining years that I could not
have done. These two girls hardly hit the litter box and I do not care.
One of them has chewed holes in every single sleepy sack, hammie and
play mat they have and I do not care. The chewer is still scared of
people and I am still the only one who can even pick her up because she
fear pees when my son tries to hold her. I do not care. They lived in
horrible conditions and I wish I could have taken more. Thanks to BIG
for all of his work, too.

We all do the best we can and I want to extend my deepest thank you to
all of you who make more of a difference than I ever could. You are all
special people and I want you to know that I know and I thank you.

Julie Coddington, Westerville, Ohio.