Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 23:14:52 -0400
I'm wondering if anyone has information on how to contact the maker of
Ferret Flyers, Robert Morgovan. The email and phone information taken
from the Ferret Universe website seems to be outdated:

[removed]@live.com
830-693-7112

The phone number is not in service and he does not respond to emails
sent to this address. Also, if anyone happens to have a gently used
ferret flyer they would like to sell, please let me know.

Jeff
In Loving Memory of Neo, Trinity, Morphy, Possum, Pip, Pop, Sabrina,
Minnie Mouse, Hunny, Misty, Frodo, Baggins, and Mr. Parker
Caring for Luna, Baby Girl, Dozer, Boomer, and Zoomer

[Moderator's note: Removed the e-mail address since no permission to
post it (in case it's correct).