From:
Troy Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 12:20:41 +0000
I've been out of touch for months, my system crashed and I lost everything,
its great to be back!  I have a question.  I am looking to purchase a new
cage for my little one's.  The cage I have now is galvanized wire.  I am
considering one that is black (plastic?) coated wire.  My concern is that
when my ferret decides he wants out of his cage he chews on it to get my
attention.  I'm wondering if anyone has had a problem with chewing ferrets
and this type of cage.  Do I need to be concerned about pieces of this
coating coming off and causing a possible blockage or any other problems?
Thanks!