From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 18:03:06 -0700
This is my first time writing on FML and am not sure of what to say.  I
have a year and seven month to be completed named Max and he is in great
health.  He is the baby of the family.  He is also very funny.  on
weekdays, its like he know at what time i have to get up at and he just
go under the blankets and starts to lick and play around with my feet
until I wake and start to rub his tummy :-) than he starts to chase my
feet.  Also when my brother is playing playstation and he's winning, Max
just starts to jump around front of the TV(lol).almost like he knows what
my brother is doing and feeling at that moment.

I have a question, sometimes Max does this noise that is rather weird.
Its almost as if he wanted to throw up.  He starts to like pump his
stomach in and out.  Other time it sound like as if his throat was dry.
We give him water but it doesn't do much.  Any suggestions?

Diane: congrats!  The oldest I have seen so far is like eight years old.
I hope Spanky gets better and lives longer.  And also dook dook from Max.

Cheryl: How old is Lizzy?  at what age did you get Lizzy?  The thing is
that depending on how old Lizzy was when you got him and where he could
have been treated unfairly and played very rough with the others.  Am not
sure but this could be one of the reasons.

I keep on hearing so many bad thing happen to these poor innocent ferrets
and still to think that in so many places they are becoming elligal to
have one while the are needing owners a place to stay more than ever.  If
it was for me I would make a state just for ferret and there owners.

well g2g.tnt :-)

[BJ]