From:
Heidi Thirion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 00:25:43 EDT
Hello everyone,

I don't post too often, but i thought i should post this and let everyone
know that i got to see my first live Black Footed Ferret!!!!  He is
absolutely BEAUTIFUL..  His name is Antone and he is 5 years old and will
live out the rest of his days at our NEW (North East Wisconsin) Zoo.  He
has been there for a little over 2 weeks now.  I HAD to go see him and even
got some video footage of the lil guy.  So cute!!  I believe that he was
shipped to our zoo from a zoo in Seattle,Washington.  The zoo is also
expecting another arrival sometime in the future.  They have the exhibits
set up very well...(even have a litter box for the lil man!!!) hehe...

Hope all is well with all of your fuzzie babes... and so sorry to everyone
that has had losses in the past.  My prayers are with you all!!

Heidi & Christopher
*Maggie, Bandit, Gizmo, Sylvie, Larz, Midnite
*Gordy the guinea pig!