From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 21:36:26 -0400
Well, with the cool weather heading our way little fur bodies are snugging
in their blankies.  I love to see the tiny faces just sticking out from
under.

I do have a question about hair loss on the tail.  Missitoo has thinning
hair.  She is only about a year and half and a Pathvalley ferret.  She is
very healthy and hopefully this is nothing but dry skin condition.  Any
sugestions would be appricated.

Sabastian, our foster child that we have had now about three months, is
doing great.  Unlike so many that the Bossarts have from the same group.
Sabastian likes his duck soup and putting on weight, also getting a mind of
his own.  He likes to do things his way and doesn't like it when we tell
him no.

Does anyone have a large MF male?  Or how big is the largest fixed MF male?
Isn't 4 pounds pretty big?  Just got Taz that fits the bill.  What a chunk!

I send prayers for all who have lost their  fur friends to Rainbow Bridge
and to all who are sick.

Love and fur kisses to all.
Penny, Burglar, Missitoo, Sabastian, Flower, Blossom, Nala, Snowball
and Taz