From:
Mary Shefferman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:32:24 -0400
Hi all,

Actually, the creator of the comic strip had a baby and stopped doing
the strip. It's truly a shame. Jennifer Gall was (is?) a very talented
lady. She should have kept up with her art.

Just to set the record straight (as if it matters), Ms. Gall stopped
doing the strip before we were forced to shut down production of Modern
Ferret. If anyone's interested in a few thousand "Not Wild, Just Crazy"
posters (we were co-promoting them with the artist) that we're stuck
with, please let me know.

--  M.
Mary R. Shefferman
www.maryshefferman.com