From:
Maryi Mauney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 17:54:07 -0500
Hello all,

I am glad I am not the only one that would have gotten mad about my babies
being called rodents.

I did call S.A.F.E. and they are going to make sure the humane society is
informed on the proper care.  They don't get many ferrets and when they do
they usually call SAFE.  Thank goodness for that.  They are also going to
offer the girl that made the comment information and help on how to take
care of her ferret at home.

I felt like a protective mother when she said it but, I was too angry at
the time to make any comments.  It caught me totally off guard.

Take care and XOXOXO to all the fuzzies and their hoomans.

Sincerely,
Maryi, Streaker, Nozy, & "awaiting" Evan