From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 00:19:42 -0500
Dear Renee,

Yes, much time has passed since this request was made, but trust me
and my very real Greeter Ledger, they might be late but never-ever
forgotten. I keep each one who passes my way deep within my heart, and
when I am not looking after my mum, I try to be of comfort to those I
greet for.

I do not see many angora's in my part of the Bridge, so you have to
imagine that when I was given Hercules scroll, I just sat there and
looked at all the handsome photo's that were included. My sister Mischa
was also here with me and she was making this funny, yummy sounds, so
I had to ask her to go outside so I could read the scroll in peace.

She did go outside, but took every picture that was included, that
little sneak.

What a wonderful life your Prince of Olympus had, and what a great
love he had for you and the others of his business, and that includes
Coullette as well. See sometime around the time that Scooter arrived,
he knew that at some point he would get a chance to see Coullette
again, so he went to the ferret-rep for our part of the Bridge and
found out that while each type animal has a place it goes after it
"arrives" at the Rainbow Bridge, he or she has a choice to go where it
feels best for them, and so when Coullette arrived, she most certainly
checked into the doggy side of the Rainbow Bridge, but after she was
greeted, she was met by your business that was here, and she now lives
as happy as can be, with the rest of the Stonebeary Crew at the
Stonebeary Mound.

She was there, along with Misty, Silver Bear, Coco Bear, Frazzle
Dazzle, Spotty, Stinky, Bonnie & Clyde, who still care very deeply for
Patches and the other two handsome angora's Apollo, and Kaleb when
Hercules came bounding across the Bridge. I don't think we were given
much time to get there before he was here, some ferrets just have that
"zing" type of presence, but the very moment all four paws hit the
ground, there was a Stonebeary Mound of ferrets.

There is nothing better then seeing a family united, but we all know
that this story will not be complete until at last you are reunited
with all of them. They all send the very best of their love, and miss
you like crazy, but they have also been visiting now and then and
keeping a close eye on you because they worry to, and want to know
that you are doing as well as they are.

As I said, I am very sorry for not getting to this sooner. I am the
only Greeter on deck for now, and I am hoping to see Saraferret on the
horizon soon, may your days be warm and wonderful, and may you feel
unseen bumps at your ankles.

In Love & In Comfort

Pie O' Pah