From:
Joanne Werstlein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 16:27:06 -0700
I would like to thank the following people for participating in the
Easter Card Exchange:

Angela Dixon, Candi Burns, Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald, Fred Guerrero,
Angela Neiswenter, Alicia Drakiotes, Collette Whorton Fields, Mindy
Harvey, Sunny Piper, Rene Chartier, Clover Williams, Pat Shaskin,
Gayle Gamroth, Darlene Wilcox, Brenda Zupko, Amy Fischer, Laraine
Bennett, Stephanie Simpson, Marilyn Ledoux

We not only got to receive fun cards and letters in the mail ----
but we raised $183.00 for Ferret with Soul(e) Shelter run by Linda
Soule!!!!!!!

The Memorial Day Card exchange sign up is under way! It's really easy
to sign up and LOADS of fun. Everyone loves getting cards and letters
in the mail... and who better to get it from than from your FERRET
FRIENDS! This is a wonderful Card Exchange for everyone. It's not
just fun receiving the cards.. but sending them too is loads of fun
for everyone!

Get your kids involved (hooman and furry) make an evening of it!

Want to learn more about the card exchange or enroll for the Memorial
Day Card Exchange? Go to the website listed below:
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

YOU ONLY HAVE UNTIL May 15th!

Joanne Werstlein SOS