From:
Jessica Alsop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 10:31:12 -0800
I am new to ferrets and just so all of you feel safe I am not attempting
to breed ferrets at all.  I dont feel like I know enought or have had
enough hands on experince to attempt to breed.

My question is that if female ferrets die without breeding what happens
once they are past breeding age?  A kind of ferret menopause?  Just
curious.

Thanks in advance for any who reply!!

Dooks,
Jessy, Snitch the cat chaser, Bandit the bag stealer,
and Zaydee my Wildfire.