From:
Sue Selby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:20:10 -0500
Lets take a moment and think about Kathy's post.  How come she is the only
person complaining about this so called abuse?  Why did she not confront
the breeder?  I have known this breeder for quite some time, and know for
a fact she does not abuse her ferrets.  She is very tender hearted with
people and animals alike.  You people are condemning someone without
knowing all the facts.  There have been cases where people have been
condemned only to find out they were innocent.  I was there I saw no abuse.
I saw alot of people having fun.  It's very easy to caught up in something
like this but, remember there are people with feelings on the other side of
these computer screens.  All I am asking is to stop and think a little
before you react.  That's all I have to say.

Happy Ferreting!
Sue