From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 23:58:18 EDT
Jeromiah here for just a few minuets.  We are all packed and ready for the
frolic.  OHHHHHHHH I'm so excited.  We got out real early to play.  I war
danced all over cause I have to work at the frolic greeting everyone.  Da
Ma Ma said to remind everyone where it is.  The Elks Lodge # 1849, 431
Granby Rd, Chicopee, Ma. its from 10am to 4 pm.  Hosted by The Educated
Ferret Assoc.of Ma, FACT of Conn., Ferret Wise of N.H., and The Gimmee
Shelter Ferret Rescue of Wareham, Ma.  All us fuzzies are looking forward
to meeting all the humans and their fuzzies.  All the games and prizes are
in the metal den that moves.  Oh I love my costume.  I'm going to be Best
Man.  I know that is good because I won best markings and best costume
last frolic.  Joshua was mad at me and poofed because I danced all around
him singing I'm the best Man.  Dooky Dooky Dooky.  He pouted and hid all
the dingel balls in the pantry.  He still mad over me bein voted Educated
Ferret Assoc junior mascot.  See I'm a shelter ferret and I now own the
rescue humans forever, and he only owns Da Pa Pa.  Oh my there goes the
cheese cakes in the car.  Hey wait for me.  Did you bring the extra food
for us guys we are going to be there all day ya know.  There goes the
precautions box for the games.  You see the humans are doing everything to
protect us and still have a way for us all to have fun.  Oh!  I forgot to
mention this past week about a special guest, Whitey the giant albino
ferret will be stoping by.  Da Ma Ma says to send directions in case
someone wants to stop by.  So one last job before I get in my cage.

Directions:
From Boston, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire:
Take Mass. Pike (Rte.; 90) West to Exit 5 ( Chicopee). Bear left after
exiting Turnpike, Turn right onto Montgomery Road.  Turn Left after first
set of lights ( Granby Rd).  Follow straight, approx 1/2 mile.  The Elks/
BPOE lodge is on the left directly across from the Knights of Columbus.

From Connecticut:
Take Interstate 91 north to Exit 12 ( Chicopee391) take Exit 3 (
Westover), bear right, and go through the set of traffic lights.  On
Granby Road the Elks lodge is on the right directly across from the
Knights of Columbus.

From Vermont:
Take Interstate 91 south to Exit 12 ( Chicopee 391)
Take Exit 3 ( Westover) and continue as above ( in directions from Conn.)

Time to get in the cage so  SEE YOU ALL AT THE FROLIC

Your educated ferret friend Joshiah