From:
Jaime Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 12:22:08 -0700
Hi- I got several responses with good ideas about how to keep your ferrets
cool in hot weather.  I'm not sure why, but none of them seem to have been
sent to the list and I had some people write to me asking if I'd received
any responses and whether I could forward them, so I'm going to forward
all of them.  Thanks everyone for the advice- in the future could you also
post to the list so everyone can benefit from your collective knowledge?

hanks!
aime