Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:20:52 -0800
My 2 1/2 year old ferret just had bilateral adrenal surgery.  My vet had
histopathology done also on his liver.  The results came back as *hepatic
nodular hyperplasia*.  My vet has seen this often in dogs, but never in
a ferret.  She is doing further research.  I just searched the FML and
FHL archives.  I found tons of stuff about the liver, but nothing about
*hepatic nodular hyperplasia* I'll try a google search later, but thought
someone here might know what we are dealing with.

Ardith